Caves (Roguelike) - Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Caves (Roguelike) - Forum » Gameplay » file of saved and patch to the Spanish

file of saved and patch to the Spanish

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Hello! How are you?

I want to create this POST for several reasons, one is to congratulate them for the good game they have created, I hope they are very successful.
On the other hand, I have 2 questions to ask:

- Is it possible to translate into Spanish? Since this would bring much more public than the current one.

- Currently I have to format my phone, the only thing that prevents it is to extract "my data save" from the game since I have more than 100hs invested in this application. Can you tell me if there is any possibility of a backup with my characters?

Thank you!

Hi!

gonzasape wrote:

- Currently I have to format my phone, the only thing that prevents it is to extract "my data save" from the game since I have more than 100hs invested in this application. Can you tell me if there is any possibility of a backup with my characters?

Use the "Google Play Games" account for synchronization in the cloud

gonzasape wrote:

- Is it possible to translate into Spanish? Since this would bring much more public than the current one.

It is possible. But I want to do this after complete the development of the game. For now, it may seriously complicate the development

36dev wrote:

possibility of a backup with my characters?

Use the "Google Play Games" account for synchronization in the cloud

I was wondering if there is any way to back up characters at the file level, since Google Play does not always keep the progress of the games. It is prone to fail, and to avoid throwing 100 hours in the trash I would like to have backup files.

Regards! :rofl:

You are here » Caves (Roguelike) - Forum » Gameplay » file of saved and patch to the Spanish